Subject: Dissolve wipes
From: [email-masked] (leonardo copello miranda)
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 1996 05:29:44 -0500

I'm using the LW for an animation, and i have to morph a glass ball surface 
in a gold ball surface. like someone I'm going to use the morph envelope!
But, a little problem, the morph have to do in a diagonal wipe...and now!
LW didn't have an option in the morph surfaces, to do morph wipes or 
something like that!
please, anyone can suggest something to me?

happy new year for EVERYBODY! HAPPY 96!

thanks,

Leonardo
############################################################################
##                                                       |                ##
##     ppppppp   gggggg                                  |     SSA/BA     ##
##     pp   pp   gg            POWER GRAPHICS            |     BRAZIL     ##
##     ppppppp   gg ggg                                  |________________##
##     pp        gg  gg       COMPUTER GRAPHICS                           ##
##     pp        gggggg                                                   ##
##                       email: [email-masked]            ##
##                       www: ftp://ftp.tomahawk.welch.jhu.edu/pub/pg.htm ##
############################################################################